Saturday, June 16, 2007

µ-Ziq - Duntisbourne Abbots Soulmate Devastation Technique (2007)


I couldn't be bothered to put a pic of Paradinas ugly mug (man his girl is HOT!!! check her out at his myspace... no way would he get here if he didn't have a lot of vinyl or something... nah its his mind, girls go for intellect, sense of humour things like that not shit loads of cash and being top of his 'game' and all that comes with it, nah.. has nothing to do with it, and jealous? me? to f'kin right, I want 1 to go with my new Mac & car.. ladies?? (i'm sounding desperate.. I guess if I went out now n didn't post anything I might meet 'her' :) ) Oh well, here's his crappy tunes, hope he chokes on 'em LoL

µ-Ziq - Duntisbourne Abbots Soulmate Devastation Technique

Planet Mu
2007

01 Prongh Seemness
02 Duntisbourne Abbots
03 Dexedrine Girl
04 Woozy
05 2CV
06 Eggshell
07 Dirtylush Stinkwife
08 Strawberry Fields Hotel
09 Pons Pons
10 Old & Tired
11 Rise Of The Salmon
12 Something Else
13 Insomnia
14 Painshill Park
15 Acid Steak Night
16 Eggshell 2
17 Drum Light

http://aural-virus.blogspot.com/

K I can't give you ANYTHING on this, there are tracks at Paradinas' myspace playing from this 'cd' (?) but nothing in the release section or at Planet Mu - anyone?

oh theres a new Ceephax (aka Ceephax Acid Krew) and I've loved their (his) shit since... I dunno, Bantha Acid Trax vol 1 & 2 way back . He's Tom Jenkinson's brother btw so (younger) - I'll add the info on that post.. got nothing to do with this post... well its a Planet Mu release I guess but... :)

  • DOWNLOAD
  • No comments: