Thursday, October 19, 2006

The Flashbulb - Flexing Habitual (2006)



Artist: The Flashbulb
Title: Flexing Habitual
Label: Sublight Records
Genre: Breakcore
Release Date: Sep-28-2006

The Flashbulb turns out a 10 track album of the best breakcore tracks he has ever produced, trading up the soft organic palette of his last release Reunion for blinding Amen attacks, hard digital arrangements and tons of interwoven melodies. Time-stretched and mutilated beats have never sounded better blended with Benn Jordan's amazing ability for song writing. Seriously enjoyable stuff for 2006 from The Flashbulb.

01. Ninedump
02. Stretch Industry
03. Chik Habit
04. Please Don't Remember
05. Amen Iraq
06. Six Acid Strings
07. Bash
08. Birthday Colour
09. Lucid Bass III
10. Lawn Wake XI

  • DOWNLOAD
  • Sendspace

  • DOWNLOAD
  • Rapidshare.de

  • DOWNLOAD
  • Rapishare.ru


    Sorry NONE are the Share Sites we shall be using in the future (iFOLDER will be, there is info regarding how to download certain files in the archives, i will re-add this from time to time).

    ALL my uploads need redoing, so Shmalfus has kindly, with MUCH effort & time, made available MANY EXCELLENT shares ready to post.
    As he has made this possible and given me the time to put my shares in order, I will post them but please know they are his (very) hard work.

    Keep your eyes peeled, the stuff to come is quite simply superb!.

    Turk

    Big Up SHMALFUS!!!!


    PEACE

    Oh I guess we should introduce you to our faces :) soon...

    Shmalfus is doing his hair...

    This is me :-

    4 comments:

    shmalfus said...

    Muahahahahha!!! Yepp! I've already done my emo-kid haircut. So, i'm ready to get a punch into my face ))))

    P.S. EMO - SUCKS

    Dean said...

    DUDES!!!!!!!!!

    Let me tell you a few things...

    1st - THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

    2nd - Found this/your blog maybe about a month ago... and I fucking love it...

    3rd - I love this kind of music... but I can never find it... let alone find good music like this... but not anymore... your last handfull of posts have left me a very happy human beind...

    So thanks again, for all of it.. and definitly keep up the awesome work.

    WORD LIFE!

    Dean The Machine

    Turk said...

    Thanks man, a little thanks goes a LONG way.
    Big Up to D T M!!
    anything you after? Shout up :)

    n Shmalfus yep your hairs perfect, lets get your face up n ready for kicking :) in a gentle but blood everywhere kind of way...

    shmalfus said...

    Dean The Machine

    Thanx man. The praise is always pleasant (as halvah) =)) We with Turk would be very glad to help you with search of your favourite music. Ask that you interests and we necessarily upload it (if we have) Don't we, Turk??? )))
    Peace

    Turk

    I'm already ready. But i'm afraid a little. I wish your punch was very very very gentle. Promise me. You promise?